Join our team
We place our employees at the center of our concerns. We offer a work environment respectful of their health and place their well-being among our priorities. Beyond that, our culture values a human approach to relationships and promotes proximity and cooperation between employees.
Find out about the positions currently available at Swiss Private Jet, or send us your Curriculum Vitae:
Explore our vacant positions
Part-time Flight Dispatcher
We currently have an open position for a part-time Flight Dispatcher !
– Schedule flights in accordance to our OM-A in collaboration with our charter sales department.
– Prepare complete flight briefings (flight plans, weather, weight and balance, notams…)
– Route study, performance analysis
– Flight following and monitoring
– Logging of flights
– At least 3 years experience in a similar position is required
– EASA 965/2012 knowledge
– Experience in flight planning software (Jeppesen Jetplanner is a must)
– Proficient with basic softwares (MS Office Suite)
– Long range operation experience (NON ETOPSs is a plus)
– Traffic rights knowledge
– Fluent in English and French
– Other languages are a plus
– Team spirit and flexibility required
– Pro-active mindset
– Ready to cover week-end and night shifts.
If you feel like joining us on our adventure, send your application now to: email@example.com